Clean Shipping International Events and Webinars
Clean Shipping International (CSI) recognises and addresses the need for current and detailed information about environmental compliance and sustainability, offered in a compact and readily digestible format.
CSI Events is ideally positioned to provide shipping with all the information it needs to achieve environmental compliance and sustainability.
The CSI Events series of Environmental Compliance Webinars highlight current issues as well as flagging up the over the horizon matters which will have to be addressed by shipping.
More detailed learning is offered through focused Short Courses and Seminars.
The CSI Environmental Compliance and Sustainability Conference is planned for 2023.
CSI publishes Clean Shipping International quarterly magazine, the maritime industry’s only periodical solely focused on sustainable shipping, together with CSI Weekly News.
The extensive reach of these two titles ensures the widest possible exposure of the CSI Events programme – supporting the efforts of the Clean Shipping Alliance (CSA), Zero Emission Ship Technology Association (ZESTAs), Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems Association (EGCSA), The Methanol Institute (MI), and all trade associations and membership bodies promoting sustainable shipping.
CSI ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE: WEBINAR SERIES
CSI Environmental Compliance Webinars are offered in a format where industry experts highlight issues of immediate and current concern to shipping, bringing participants up to date with the latest thinking through a combination of presentations, panels and discussion.
Future webinars are planned on the following subjects:
- ALTERNATIVE FUELS: GREEN HYDROGEN AND – are they the future for zero-carbon shipping?
- ALTERNATIVE FUELS: LNG – the cleanest alternative today and the route to a zero-carbon future for shipping?
- ALTERNATIVE FUELS: BIOFUELS – a non-sustainable option or near-term alternative to reduce emissions?
- WIND POWER
- SHIP RECYCLING – are there enough yards in the EU to cope?
- WATER AND SHIPS: UPDATE ON BIOFOULING AND BALLAST WATER
- WATER AND SHIPS: DEALING WITH BLACK AND GREY WATER
- WATER AND SHIPS: PREVENTING OILY WATER LEAKAGE
- DEVELOPMENTS IN PROPULSION
- NOISE POLLUTION – what is being done about the problem?
CSI ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE: CONFERENCES
Next year will see the launch of the inaugural CSI ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE & SUSTAINABILITY CONFERENCE 2023 – dates to be confirmed. The event will draw together all the latest thinking and developments relating to the shipping industry’s need to achieve environmental compliance and sustainability.
CSI ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE: SHORT COURSES & SEMINARS
The maritime and shipping industry has as never before been faced such a range of operational hurdles and problems to face and deal with – be they international, regional or national governmental rules and regulations or supply chain pressure borne of an increasingly vocal environmental lobby.
It can be confusing even to seasoned industry professionals, let alone new entrants and those offering professional advice.
CSI Short Courses and Seminars, for the time being offered online, will provide all the detail and information to give participants a complete heads up on the different elements of environmental compliance they will encounter.
- CSI BUNKERING 2022 CSI Bunkering is also available as an in-company course, where a number of personnel would benefit – offering advantages of cost, a tailored programme and timing to suit. Please call Simon Gutteridge +33 (0)321 477219 [email protected] / [email protected]. The CSI Bunkering Short Course will be offered online over five days, dates to be confirmed. Please click HERE for the 2021 brochure.
- MARITIME ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE
- SHIP RECYCLING OPERATIONS
- LNG INSTALLATION AND OPERATION
- SCRUBBER TECHNOLOGY AND INSTALLATION
- BIOFOULING AND BALLAST WATER SEMINAR
- SHIP NOISE AND VIBRATION SEMINAR
CSI Bunkering is also available as an in-company course, where a number of personnel would benefit – offering advantages of cost, a tailored programme and timing to suit. Please call Simon Gutteridge +33 (0)321 477219 [email protected] / [email protected].
The extensive reach of Clean Shipping International and CSI Weekly News, together with dedicated event promotion ensures the widest possible exposure for sponsors of CSI Events.
In addition, members of a growing list of trade associations promoting sustainable shipping are joining CSA, ZESTAs, EGCSA and the MI in receiving copies of the Clean Shipping International and CSI Weekly News
All sponsors are guaranteed a generous and integrated package of before, during and after the event promotion of their brand and message.
PARTICIPATION IN CSI EVENTS – AS A SPONSOR, SPEAKER OR DELEGATE
To discuss participation in any of the CSI webinars, short courses and seminars or the conference whether as a sponsor, speaker or delegate please contact:
LET CSI EVENTS RUN YOUR EVENT!
Planning a new product launch to needing to give an existing product line a boost?
In that case your promotional plans would certainly benefit with the inclusion of an online webinar, physical media event or technical seminar.
Our extensive production and PR experience, together with the advertising and editorial support provided by Clean Shipping International and CSI Weekly News would bring considerable added value to your campaign.